Monday, July 18, 2011

What do you think would be the perfect wedding and wedding gown for Roslin and Adama in Battlestar Galactica?

If Bill Adama and Laura Roslin had had the chance to get married in Battlestar Galactica, what would you think would be the perfect scene and the perfect gown for their wedding? I was just wondering what other people thought. I think the perfect scene would be kind of like the scene at almost the very end of Season 4 when Adama is asking for volunteers to complete the mission to find Hera and Laura weakly walks in and Bill has to help her walk down the rest of the length of the ship. I think Laura's style would be very simple and beautiful. I am not sure about her hair, but I think it should be in a simple up-do with it kind of curly. I don't really know how to explain what her dress would look like. It would be a very beautiful and elegant wedding. What do you think she would look like? What do you think the scene would be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment