Sunday, July 17, 2011

Needing some bridesmaids' jewelry inspiration!?

I am on a strict budget for my wedding. I'm also trying to save even more so that we can have an awesome honeymoon. I'm fairly creative and have recently gotten into jewelry making. I made the necklace I am going to wear ( pearls with a slight gold hue connected by gold connectors with a teardrop cubic zirconium pendant that has a slight gold sparkle....going for an antique-y/vintage look) and I plan on making my bridesmaids necklaces/earrings as their gifts. My only problem is I am out of creativity! I don't want their jewelry to out-do mine, but mine is so simple (though the teardrop is about the size of a quarter in its entirety) that its hard to create something even more simple! Anyone have any good sites for inspiration or any creative ideas of their own?? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment