Monday, July 18, 2011

Please Help:( This is toughest thing that anyone endure in a relationship!?

My mom was talking to my girlfriends mom and told me that i cant see her that much because she has emotional problems and they used to be much worse but the thing is it pains me and passionately motivates me to become a better man just for her. I know she loves because she shows it and I know it and her family loves me which is why they allowed her to date me and no one else even though she isn't supposed to be dating until shes 18.The one thing that my parents and her parents dint understand is that we make each other happy beyond all measure and from what her cousin and Friends tell me is that they have never seen her happier but how can I be there for her in this tough time if i cant physically be with her that much or even talk on the phone that much? Please help because I may be 18 she may be 17 but we do want to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Were even traveling to Costa Rica next summer together for her family's wedding so what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment