Friday, July 15, 2011

BOY TROUBLES--PLEASE HELP!?

i recently went on holidays to turkey.i fell in love with a local turkish guy.he was gorgeous and really shy,,not like the usual outspoken and horny turkish guys.on my last night he ended up following me into the bathroom and things happened.i saw him the next day and he had the biggest cutest smile for me.i was so happy.I have a boyfriend of 6years.i love my boyfriend but the only reason im staying in this country is coz hes in college for the next 2 years,if it wasnt for that id be gone abroad.i cant get a job with the recession and i feel like my 20's are passing me by waiting for him.id love to go back to turkey to see if hes as interested as i am. i really dont want to hurt my boyfriend. iv just never felt like this about another guy. iv been miserable since iv come back and my boyfrend has noticed.id love someones unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment