Friday, July 15, 2011

On the outside looking in, HEYLP!?

I feel like a nothing. Heres the thing: to make a huge story short, my best guy friend/ex- that dumped me in 3 days for my friend, then dumped her for my bestest tenor sax friend. Now im happy for them and all, but i feel like it shouldve been me thats with him, not her. So the situation is, band camp being next month (which will be AWE-SOME) theyre gonna be hanging out together..which i have no problem with since our whole group of friends will be hanging out together and what not, we're all still friends, but i cant help but think he shouldve been mine. Theyll be hugged up on each other and ill be there, all single and what not. Not just band camp, after school practices and other things, and im stuck there thinking what couldve been. I dont want that to get in the way of my musical education, the only thing i feel better about is theyre in different blocks, and instruments so theyll be seperated most of the time. I WANT TO MOVE ON, AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE FIND A BF OF MY OWN THAT WONT BREAK UP AFTER 3 DAYS. I just wanna get on with my life but it keeps pulling me back

No comments:

Post a Comment